Finally did a new photoshoot couple days ago with Ashley and my sister Jo
went to the park where boyfriend and I had our first kiss
went to the park where boyfriend and I had our first kiss
so... at the park there is this trail and it leads straight into the little moat of water
at night when I was there with boyfriend I thought the trail just stopped in the water
I was wrong hahaha
the trail keeps going through the water and to the other side
.......
didn't know that until I went in the daytime
so we got some really great shots
prepare yourself there is alot!
anyways so in the MIDDLE of the shoot
all of a sudden about 27 children (okay maybe only 8)
came running with innertubes towards us
and stopped and stared at us forever!
then their parents made an appearance
they totally jsut stared at us like we were trepassing into their backyard or something
so we left...
then when we got to the top of the hill where my car was we looked back
and saw they had totally set up "camp" where we were...
sun umbrella and all!!
goodness so to say the least Ashley and I were really mad!
it's a freakin public park!
excuse us for ruining your lives and taking photos in the water

Jo likes to be extra pose-y










^ This is my personal favorite shot ^


Twirling dance shot











^ Personal fav of Ashley^

favorite Jo shot B&W
we also were at a library and through the window we saw these
boys skateboarding
and we went over there
telling them we were interns for Teen Vogue
and needed to take pictures of "Street Style"
HAHAH
and we got some cool shots








boys skateboarding
and we went over there
telling them we were interns for Teen Vogue
and needed to take pictures of "Street Style"
HAHAH
and we got some cool shots








Into the Ocean by Blue October

No comments:
Post a Comment